Monday, October 24, 2011

Newest Designs Tutu Tote Bags

I have been so busy filling orders and creating new designs.  I just love these!  If I had a girl, she would most likely have one of each.  It is so hard to decide which is my favorite.  I did decide this morning while working on a beautiful Minnie Mouse bag that I am going to make one for myself.  Yes, at 42 I will be carrying a tutu tote.  Well, wouldn't you?  They are simply too cute not to want one.










As you can see, there are endless possibilities for designs.  Dorothy, Jessie, Minnie, all the Disney Princesses, 101 Dalmatians, and the list goes on.  As Halloween is just around the corner (where did October go?) I am getting loads of last minute orders.  Of course, my go-to store is out of orange tulle, so my Candy Corn Tutu Bag is hard to make.

Take a look at all of my designs.  I add embroidery for free.  I love custom orders.  I have created several based on a customer's ideas.  Love that!

I am listed at my main webpage at SewPizazzed.com and on ETSY http://www.etsy.com/shop/SewPizazzed.

No comments:

Post a Comment